Problem with Installing Articulate 360

Jan 24, 2017

I seem to have trouble with the installation.  I followed the video by Mike and hit the download button for desktop.  I see that the articulate.exe was executed.  In the video it shows that I should be able to install each of the tools, however, I don't see or can get that window for each of the tools.

Can you help?

Thanks, Jeanne

12 Replies
Jeanne Eng

Hi Alyssa,
Thanks for your assistance. I am running a HP laptop under a Windows 7 Enterprise. I believe I tried running this under Google chrome. I decided to run the articulate.exe file and the following window is what I received... Please note that nothing came up for me to tell me to run the .exe file.

[cid:image006.jpg@01D2764B.170AE360]

I re-tried as window suggested and I got further and did get to window for installing each tool. Here is the next window I received:
[cid:image008.jpg@01D2764B.170AE360]

I let the install continue for the other tools and it looked successful as this window shows:
[cid:image009.jpg@01D2764B.170AE360]

Please advise...

Thanks, Jeanne
Jeanne Eng, PMP | P&C Sr.Business Practice Lead-MetLife Way
MetLife Americas |GVWB |P&C |Customer Experience & Metrics |Continuous Improvement
401.827.3902 office 401.225.8225 cell jeng1@metlife.com<mailto:jeng1@metlife.com

Jeanne Eng

Hi Alyssa,
I went back and tried installing Storyline 360 again and it seemed to install no problem this time. Here is what shows for the installs on desktop...
[cid:image002.jpg@01D2764F.45BB4340]
So if this looks right, then I would assume that all installed correctly. Not sure why I had the earlier issues unless I wasn't following instructions accurately.
Please let me know if I need to do anything else...
Thanks, Jeanne
Jeanne Eng, PMP | P&C Sr.Business Practice Lead-MetLife Way
MetLife Americas |GVWB |P&C |Customer Experience & Metrics |Continuous Improvement
401.827.3902 office 401.225.8225 cell jeng1@metlife.com<mailto:jeng1@metlife.com

Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Jeanne!

Unfortunately I'm not able to see the images you included in your reply because you sent them via email, but it sounds like you were finally able to install the Articulate 360 desktop apps, is that correct? If you would like to send the last image of the installs on your desktop again, just open the forum thread and use the Add Attachment button at the bottom of the reply window. Also wanted to let you know that responding via email includes your email signature here. You're welcome to pop back in and edit out personal information, if you wish. :)

Robert Lowrey

Hi all-

Robert Lowrey here, and I'm having a problem getting a trial of Articulate 360 to run on my PC. I'm running Win 7 32 bit, service pack 1. The .exe file will run and install the shortcut, but the shortcut will not open. I do currently have Storyline 2 installed and a trial of Storyline 3. My co-workers are already able to use 360 and I definitely intend to purchase, but it must work on my PC (work) - please help!

Steve Brown

This thread is old but what solved the install hang for me (initial install of articulate-360) was to right-click the installer and run as Administrator.

Even if you are an administrator, you need to select this option. This is on Windows 10.  If you just experienced the problem, then before doing this step, end the articulate-360 via task manager.