problem with storyline with ipad and tablet

Aug 16, 2015

I built a e-learning module only with QCM and I have problems with tablets and Ipad :

• IPAD MINI : blockage in the middle of the test / answers sent but not taken into account / button doesn't work
  • TABLETTE SAMSUNG : when I try to print my result and write my name to do that, my score is not registred and the result can't be printed (it doesn't appear)
  • IPAD / IPHONE : the loading of the questions is very very long and the screen freezes.
    I thought that I was possible to use articulate storyline with tablets and Ipad but I see it is not.

Do you have a solution for that problems ? Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Magali,

Thanks for reaching out here and we'll be happy to assist with your queries. You'll first want to make sure you're using one of the supported browsers and OS detailed here.

In regards to how the answers are not being taken, do you mean that they're not recording in your LMS, scoring correctly on your results slide, or something else? Where are you hosting your published content and accessing it on the tablets?  

Content is preloaded in Storyline as detailed here.  

I think  it'll likely be helpful for us to take a look at your course to see if we're able to experience the elements you've described. Can you share a copy of the .story file here? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.