Problems since the latest update 12: 1212.1412

May 01, 2013

Hi all,

I am having several problems since we updated.  My character states have glitched making each time I give it a state change the character now shrinks or grows, even changes prospective.  This only happens when I publish.  Now when I go to a slide layer, when I return the slide begins from the beginning.  This means if I have 3 different layers on a slide the viewer sees the basic slide three times.  I want to go back to before the update, but my husband, more tech savvy says that is not possible.  Help?

3 Replies
Robert Hall

It was on one slide only.  I was able to open the slide properties in slide view and fix it.  I have to save several times before the changes take effect.  Meaning. I change, click lock, save, close - then open - unlock, move a little bit, move it back, lock and save.  Pain but it worked.  The slide timing keeps changing as well.

Peter Anderson

Sorry for the trouble, Robert. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you keep running into trouble. You'll also want to be sure you're following some basic rules to prevent strange behavior:

• Work on your local drive (your C: drive). Working on a network drive or a USB drive can cause erratic behavior, including file corruption, loss of audio, and other unexpected behavior. 
  • You should also make sure the directory path to your project files and your published output is less than 260 characters (for example C:\Articulate).
  • Avoid using special characters, accents or symbols in your file names.

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.