Problems with greek language

Jul 16, 2013

Hi all!

I still have problems with exporting greek language with the word document (with translation column). Some letters always look like ÄÄÄeeeÜÜÜÄää . I checked it with different types like Arial, Articulate, Times,... it´s ok in the word-file!

What can I do?

BR

san

1 Reply
Nicole Legault

Hi San,

Can you confirm you installed the latest Storyline Update? The most recent Storyline Update (May 21, 2013) fixed an issue where non-western translated text would sometimes display incorrectly when published.

Also, as a general rule, you'll want to make you sure you follow these guidelines:

• Work on your local drive (your C: drive). Working on a network drive or a USB drive can cause erratic behavior, including file corruption, loss of audio, and other unexpected behavior. 
  • You should also make sure the directory path to your project files and your published output is less than 260 characters (for example C:\Articulate).
  • Avoid using special characters, accents or symbols (these include spaces and underscores) in your file names.

If none of these are causing the problem, we would be more than happy to take a closer look at what's happening with the file. You're welcome to send your file over to us at any time. Thanks San!!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.