Publish SCORM content on mobile devices
Oct 28, 2015
First, sorry for my english, I hope that you will understand me.. :)
I tried to publish a SCORM course on the LMS platform and I would like to launch the course on smartphone or tablet... but it doesn't work. Here is my configuration :
- I change the story size in 4:3 like this procedure : https://community.articulate.com/series/articulate-storyline-2/articles/choosing-a-story-size-in-articulate-storyline-2
- For the player, I choose for the browser size (resize browser to the optimal size) and for the player size (lock player at optimal size)
- For the publication on LMS, I choose HTML5 to mobile device, I publish in SCORM 2004 3rd edition.
My problems :
1) The course is launched on smartphone and tablet but it doesn't resize at the correct size. So small for the learner... What can I do ?
I choose on the LMS platform to launch the course on full screen. I don't think that is the problem.
2) On smartphone and tablet, some slides of my course don't display correctly, the videos don't appear or don't launch, the images are in big pixels or don't display...
Thank you very much for your help :)