Published module is not working in storyline 360

May 20, 2020

Published module is not working in storyline 360 after updating May 19, 2020.

Please help.

Regards,
Jaipal

10 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi Jaipal. Happy to help!

Could you share more detail on what you're seeing and how you published the course?

Also, are you comfortable with sharing the .story file for testing? You can either:

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Jaipal,

I appreciate you sharing what you are experiencing as well as a .story file so that we can take a look.

Do you know what version of Storyline you're using? 

You can check by going to:
Help > About Articulate Storyline

We are currently on Build 3.40.22208.0 of Storyline 360. You can read all of the details here.

The preview is loading and working as expected for me:

What problems are you having with the variable references?

Jaipal Negi

Hi Leslie,

PFA the SL 360 ver and story file.

There are two variables in master slide (CurrentPage and TotalPage) for slide numbering, if I removed or Hide the layer then its working fine.

I have updated the SL360 on 19 may 2020 and after that its not working only preloader is rotating but its working fine in another systems which I have not updated.

Please help.

Lauren Connelly

Hi Jaipal!

Thank you so much for attaching the file! 

I was also able to open the file without any issues. I've also renamed the file and published it without a delay. Would you mind viewing the file attached to this discussion? 

Can you also let me know if it loads? This will help us better understand the snag! We appreciate you taking the time to troubleshoot this with us.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.