Published module (in 360) is not working properly in chrome

Mar 13, 2018

Published module (in 360) is not working properly in chrome ver 64, please suggest.

Thanks
Jaipal

11 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi Jaipal!

Really sorry to hear your project is not working properly in Chrome – I'm happy to investigate this for you, and have a few questions to start:

• Did you publish the course to Articulate 360/Review?
  • Are you able to send through your .story file as well as the course's shareable link here, so we can take a look at the behavior in the same environment? Please feel free to share this information privately here.

I'll be standing by!

Jaipal Negi

I have published the module in both LMS/WEB, but its not working in Chrome / Mozilla browsers.

Storyline 360 ver  - 3.13.15006.0

Please check the published content from the below link:
https://enhancelearning.co.in/downloads/SIS_SOPGame/story_html5.html

Its not moving from first slide.

.story file is attached for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,
Jaipal

Katie Riggio

Thanks for sharing your file with us, Jaipal ☺️

I uploaded a copy of your course to Tempshare here (HTML5 format), and like Wendy – I was also able to advance to each slide in Chrome. I'm unable to advance to the second slide in your output link.

Since your course worked as expected after an upload to Tempshare and Wendy's webserver, it seems that your server is having issues with the HTML5 version. Have you had a chance to check in with your server administrator?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.