Published project unstable
I'm running into several issues with my published project.
- It looks fine on MY computer (Chrome) when running from tempshare, but not on other people's computers, even if they use Chrome.
- On my computer (Chrome, tempshare) I'm able to click on links to external content and slide layers that aren't working on other's computers, regardless of browser. This is our major problem.
- On Firefox, lightbox slides don't fit within the lightbox frame (so, you can't see the right and bottom of the lightboxed slide)
- Quality of graphics is much much lower when the thing is published from my client's server vs from tempshare ON CHROME. On other browsers, the graphic quality is lower regardless of whether it's published to tempshare or client's server. The graphics in question were .wmf files in Storyline. They're so blurry as to be unreadable, except on MY computer, published through tempshare, through Chrome
- In Safari at least, and possibly other browsers, text boxes or whatnot will suddenly appear or disappear.
- In Firefox and Safari, audio controls don't work properly (for example, audio will drop off mid-slide, or you'll pause the playback and the seeker bar will keep moving)
Help? Please? Most of these are unstable issues, so sometimes they happen and not other times. We're hoping to launch on Feb 10th....
The storyline file is quite large, over 140,000K. Could that be responsible? We weren't having many of these issues before we imported the audio.
I should also mention that this isn't published through an LMS, this is straight on my client's server.