Publishing

May 01, 2014

I am feeling lost once I have published my project in Storyline.  When I finished publishing to ftp, Storyline said it had published to “isolaunch”, which I’ve never heard of.  I found it on my website but when I click on it, it prompts me to download the mobile app even tho I am on a PC.  Thinking to use a different route, I found the folder on my computer, with my title followed by the word “output”.  I want to use FileZilla to put it onto my website as I must not be able to publish directly to my site.  (Had the same problem with Captivate.  I am rural so could be my connection.)  But when I uploaded the folder, it didn’t work.  Am I supposed to use one of the other files files inside instead? 

1 Reply
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Laurie,

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes!

You'll want to upload all of the files that are provided in the output folder using your FTP. After that, you'll want to navigate to the story.html file to view the Flash version of your project. To share your project with others, share the URL that points to the story.html file.

Let us know if you have any trouble with this.

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.