Publishing a single scene with correct menu - Storyline 360

Apr 19, 2021

Perhaps I'm missing a setting somewhere but when I try to publish a single scene from a project it still uses the full menu of all scenes and bases the completion tracking on the full project, not just what I'm publishing.

I know I can go in and edit the tracking for completion, which is a bit time consuming but not impossible, but is there a way to show only the menu items in the selected scene instead of all the scenes that appear in the project?

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for reaching out! Storyline 360 does not pick and choose what appears on a slide based on publishing options, so you will have to create specific menus for each scene.

And anytime you publish a specific scene within a project, you will have to clarify what tracking and reporting options need to be reported. For example, if each scene has a results slide, that slide will need to be picked for reporting as you publish the course.

You can read more about the steps to publish a course in the user guide, but I hope that helps clarify your question!