Publishing Articulate 360 to Adobe Connect

Aug 14, 2017

I have a course built in Articulate 360 that I am trying to publish to Adobe Connect. I am able to publish, zip the file, and upload it to Adobe Connect. When I try to open it, it says the resource can not be found.

I am changing the index_lms_html extension. I am thinking it has something to do with the index_lms_flash but I can't figure out what to rename it. When I do not try to change the name of the index_lms_flash, I can not upload the zip file at all. Anyone else have this issue?

3 Replies
PJ P

When the file is uploaded to the SCORM cloud as SCORM 1.2 the course launches as it is supposed too.  If the file is published with  AICC then uploaded it  will not launch. we receive this message-This site can’t be reached - www.servername.com’s server DNS address could not be found. -DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

We usually publish our SL2 courses as AICC( with the following steps)

- Rename the index_lms.html file to index.html.

-Zip all the published files (not the output folder that contains the published files

-Upload the zip file to your Adobe Connect account.  

We have no issues in Adobe connect.

Currently, nothing that we zip from Storyline 360 will launch correctly.  The files seem to upload  correctly but when we click on the URL in Adobe connect we receive this message- NOT FOUND- The SELECTED RESOURCE DOES NOT EXIST

Anyone else have this issue?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi PJ,

When testing in SCORM Cloud with AICC content, you'll have to make one minor adjustment as noted here.  I'd also recommend using the zip option on the Storyline publish successful window - you can still use that after making any changes you need in the published output. 

What URL are you pointing to in Adobe Connect? Have you connected with the Adobe Connect team to see if they had other ideas? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.