Publishing Storyline 3 files from Storyline 360

Aug 28, 2018

I am working with a client that does not support Storyline 360 on their LMS. They do, however, support Storyline 3. Unfortunately, I opted to get Storyline 360 instead of v3. Is it possible for me to publish from Storyline 360 in a Storyline 3 format... so it will be compatible with their LMS? 

Thanks.

Marge

7 Replies
Phil Mayor

It may just be that they do not test Storyline 360 content. Storyline 3 is basically 360 without certain features, Articulate would need to confirm the minutiae but I would not expect much difference between the two output files. 

There is no publish setting to publish as Storyline 3, you could of course download Storyline 3 trial and publish your 360 course using that.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Marge,

The link Michael shared on comparing and compatibility between the two is what I would have also pointed to. The biggest difference right now that would be connected to the publish are the modern player and the course complete trigger. The latter will still open and publish from inside Storyline 3, but you won't be able to edit it. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.