Publishing to web

Jan 03, 2013

Hi-

I am new to Stroyline and need a bit of advice on publishing for the web.  Storyline acts differently than the previous software I used and I know just enough to feel I know nothing.

I have a content I would like to upload to an intranet page.....when folks access the page and click the link I want the course to just play for them.   Previously I could publish a SWF file, load that file to the intranet and the course would just play.

How can I accomplish this with storyline's output?  I keep gettin asked to open or save the file, it won't just launch for me.

Any advise you can provide is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Sherrie

3 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hey Sherrie!

After you've published your course for web, you'll want to move your web-ready course to your website or server, give it a test run, and then send your users a link to the story.html file so they can access your course. Here's how you can upload your published Articulate content to a web server. 

Another option, would be to embed the course right into your webpage using an iframe. Hope that helps

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.