12 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Aya, 

Thanks for reaching out!

We've removed the publicly available Content Library 360 preview as part of a dashboard redesign. Even though this is the case, there are still available options that you can do to share previews of the characters with your clients: 

• You can record a Peek 360 recording showing the characters and then share the link to your clients
  • You can also ask your clients to start an Articulate 360 Trial subscription so they can get to see all of the available characters. Take note that during the trial, the user will not be able to add all of the available characters in a project, but the user will still be able to view them. 

Hope this helps!

Melissa McDaniel

No longer having this public view is disappointing and frustrating. I used this resource to quickly scan through them all without having to switch the character. For example when I need to know which characters have a "headset" versus a cell phone. Can there at least be a list with a description of "features" that can be referenced so I don't have to look through them all every time, just to make sure I have all the poses I will need? I realize there are filters but "holding an item" for example, won't tell me if they are wearing a headset.  

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Melissa.

The article below has a list, description, and images of all the characters in the Content Library 360. While you won't be able to see all the poses and expressions without opening Storyline 360, it should give you an idea of what's available:

I hope this helps!