Quiz Reset

Apr 06, 2016

I've inserted two buttons on the last slide of my WBT. One button allows the user to immediately retry quiz the other allows the user to review course content before trying quiz. The first button functions properly: the trigger sends the user to the first question of the quiz, and slides reset to their initial state and the quiz results resets. When users click on the second button , which jumps them to the beginning of the content (Lesson 1), and they access the quiz after review other slides, the quiz will not reset (they are not able to select answers). Other ISDs are having the same issue with the quiz not resetting after the user visits other content. I'm wondering if this isn't a software glitch and if anyone has found a workaround.

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Sheri,

To confirm what you described, you're seeing that after the user has gone through the review using the second button, they're unable to retake it using the first button from your results slide on their second visit there? What happens when they click on that button? Does it show as still in review mode or just that the slides no longer are able to be clicked on but nothing is answered? 

If you'd like to share a copy of the .story file here we can take a look at how it's behaving. You can upload it using the "add attachment" button at the bottom of the reply window. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.