Quiz Review button and exit course not working when published in AS360

Nov 28, 2016

Evening all,

I have just published a quiz for a client, however when we have reviewed it, the review course button is not allowing us to review the quiz. Furthermore, the exit course trigger is also not working

Any help would be appreciated.  

34 Replies
Pip Fowler

Hi Wendy,

I have figured it out and got it going well now. I decided too to take out the option to try again - giving them only one attempt at each question. But there are still a few problems I wondered if you could help me with.

When you review the question asking for the correct order of a process you can't read the correct answer.

Quiz question feedback

And also, when it shows the incorrect feedback slide, it is coloured green rather than pink and I can't seem to change that!

Incorrect feedback slide shows green rather than pink

Are you able to help? I have also attached the storyline file.

These quizzes can be difficult, especially when you choose to include slides other than multi choice or true/false.

Cheers,

Pip

Wendy Farmer

Hi Pip

I've started looking at your file. The issue with the feedback boxes showing green is because the wrong feedback master is selected.  The first six questions have feedback master - vision feedback selected.  Slide 2.7 is showing clean - so you just need to click the dropdown arrow and select the vision one on each feedback layer where this is occurring.

Wendy Farmer

Hi Pip

looks like the html5 output is overlaying the font in the responses (from memory this is a known bug but you could check with support) and the flash output - looks better but is shrinking the longest response... Sorry I can't be more help except to say perhaps shorten the four steps to one or two words and see if that helps.

Prepare, Collect literature, Process literature, Evaluate & Select.

Pip Fowler

Hi Wendy,

Thanks so much for your help. I didn't even see that drop down to change the feedback style. You learn something every day with this software! All working well now. There's just one more thing though. The exit button doesn't work that well when the module is published to the LMS. You have to click the button twice before it does what it is supposed to do. Is that a browser thing? It's driving us all mad!

Cheers,

Pip

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Monica, happy to help!

It sounds like the Exit Course trigger isn't working correctly in your course. Is the published course hosted on a web server or a learning management system? 

If you're already hosting the content online and the trigger still isn't working, take a look at some of the reasons why that could be happening.

Keep me posted! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.