Refreshing course in Articulate Mobile Player

Hello,

I am working on an ongoing project and I started to use it in my iPad with the amp app. What I do is to upload the course to Amazon web services and share the link, so I load it in Articulate Mobile Player. The thing is that, after update the project and incorporate more content, I updated the folder in Amazon Web Services keeping the same link. If I load the project in a browser I can see the updated project but I don't in amp.

I've tried deleting the project from the library and clicking the link again from scratch, but still. I would appreciate some guidance about how to make it.

Thank you.

4 Replies
Gai Tuz

Hi Pedro,

Looks like you have tried isolating the issue. Actually, it's great to hear that your project loads perfectly fine on a browser. And that leaves us needing to focus on the mobile player alone. If you have not done already, you may try uninstalling the app from the iPad (if you aren't working on anything or if doing so does not risk losing any data as I assume you're only using it for testing purposes).

The app could be caching or storing parts of the course version which does not have the updates. Hope this helps. Cheers!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Pedro,

We'd love to help you test this further if you're still getting stuck! 

With your permission, we can take a look at your project file and attempt to launch it in the Articulate Mobile Player. We'll delete it when we're done troubleshooting. If that works for you, you can upload your file privately to our support team here. We'll give it a test and let you know what we find!

Pedro Martinez

Hello again,

I have been trying different things and I think I found the solution. After reading about the information within the project, every time I upgrade the project I change the version and the date, and that seems to be solving the problem.

Thank you anyway and I hope this is useful to someone else. 

Regards. Pedro.