Replay button

Oct 04, 2013

Hi all and happy Friday!

I am trying to configure a button in the slide master to replay the slide the learner is currently on.  Trying to do this in the slide master rather than on the actual slides so I don't have to program the button 100+ times. 

I tried Trigger Wizard/Action: Jump to slide, Slide: then select the slide name, but that is a per-slide solution which has to be repeated for each slide.  Drag!  I also tried JavaScript, but all I know about is Reload Page which isn't applicable here.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks!

Cheryl

4 Replies
Michael Hinze

This may or may not work for your project, but here is one idea:

1. In your project create a slide "replay" that has a slide trigger  to jump to Previous slide when the timeline starts.

2. On your slide master, create a replay button that jumps to this slide.

This replay button should now show up on all your slides, jump to the 'replay' slide when clicked and immediately jump 'back' to the previous slide (which is the last one you viewed). Here is a quick example. Give it a try.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Cheryl, glad that Michael was able to help you out here and thanks for providing an update.

Thanks Michael!

Ernesto, welcome to E-Learning Heroes! Are you trying to remove the previous and next buttons from your slides? You can do that via slide properties:

Here is tutorial that further explains how to accomplish this.

If I have misunderstood your question, please let me know. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.