Why Storyline 360 needs Responsive Playback in Preview?

Nov 13, 2016

Hi,

I have been using Storyline 360 since it was announced. One thing that I still don't get it is the Responsive Playback. It makes sense to me to have the Responsive Playback in Articulate Rise. But what's the exact purpose of it in the Storyline 360? I believe you cannot build responsive course with Storyline 360 (Please correct if I am wrong). I don't see a need to preview the course in the Tablet or Phone mode when you cannot build "responsive" course in Storyline 360. And I just felt the Storyline 360 and Rise should be as one tool instead of two. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance. 

FYI-Rise is really great. Kudos to Articulate to make it work across multiple browsers. 

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Benny! 

Storyline 360 does include a responsive player feature, which gives learners the best viewing experience on tablets and smartphones. It fluidly responds to the screen size and orientation of any mobile device , and there's no extra work required from you! Just publish your course, and the player will do all the work for you.

Check out this video that explains more about the responsive features in Storyline 360, as well as these responsive player FAQ's.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.