Result slide

Aug 29, 2014

Is there any way to change the name of the slides in the result slide so that on the report of moodle i can see The name of the excersice and not "drag and drop......"?

I mean. When you ar on the result slide, and select the "EDIT RESULT SLIDE", you see all the slides taht are involver on it. Ehen i see the name of each alide appears for example:

Pick many

1.2.1 White horse question.

What i want to change is "PICK MANY".

Thanks in advance

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Sebastian,

There is not a way to change that within the "Results slide" set up - although you could change the individual names of the slides from story view or looking at the slides in the left hand scroll bar. Is Moodle only showing the question type and not the additional information you've included? You may also want to reach out to Moodle and see if there are any suggestions on ways to update this field within the Moodle report. 

Alaina Szlachta

Hi Ashley,

I am not seeing the title.  The text in my title text box is not registering as a title - just a text box.  I believe that is what my problem is.  However, I'm not sure how to indicate that a specific text box is to be my title.  For all the slides where the title text registers as a title, and shows up in my report, there is a specific icon in the timeline within Storyline.  In the slides where the title text does not show up in my report there is a different icon next to the text box in the timeline within Storyline.  See the two attachments.  For the practice scenario screen shot, the title doesn't show up in my report.  Notice the icon in that screen shot, it is just a simple text box icon.  For the abuse type slide, the title does show up in my report, and the icon looks different.  This is consistent for all the slides where the title show up in the report, and for the slides where the title does not.  

Let me know what you think!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Alaina,

Thanks for clarifying and including those screen shots - that was really helpful!

The title icon you're seeing is an indication of using the title placeholder on a master slide/layout vs. just a standard text box placeholder. You can review the information here in regards to how slide masters set up and see the option for adding titles. When using a question format, the question text should be included as the title automatically, so if you've used that field for something else that could be why you're not seeing it on the set up as indicated. 

Hope that helps clarify! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.