Results page

Nov 03, 2013

Hello, 

Can anyone help with a problem I am having with the results page?  I am using the default graded result slide; whilst the score is appearing at the end of a quiz, the default failure and success layers are not... I know I must be doing something wrong,  I just cant work out what that something is.. :( 

I would be eternally grateful for words of wisdom... 

Thanks in advance

Belinda

14 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Belinda,

Your triggers look to be correct - and it's hard to know without seeing the file. If you're unable to share your .story file here with us or with us privately here, I'd recommend these additional troubleshooting steps:

Import it into a new Storyline project to see if it resolves your trigger issue

Conduct a repair of Storyline 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Nadia and welcome to Heroes!

You can check what version of Flash player you're using by either going to the page to download Flash, or visiting their information page that will dynamically let you know what version you use.  Another site I like to check all of my technical details is supportdetails.com

If you check your Flash version and you're up to date with Flash 11 and you're still having difficulty, can you share your .story file with us here? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.