results slide

Sep 09, 2013

Ok here is what I want to do. User takes a quiz question and hits submit button, after hitting submit I used a results slide so I can show them the correct answers. I did this by setting the results slide to review results when timeline starts because I don't want them to have to click the review button. Now once they see the correct answers storyline stays on that slide. I know I have caused a circle reference, what I am looking for is a way to get the user from the correct answer slide to the next slide after the results slide. to show them the rationale for the answers. Please help!

8 Replies
Daniel Brigham

Hi, Kevin: I was able to jump right from the last question to review the slides. I changed the trigger on the "review" button" to jump to review slides when the timeline for the results slide started. I've attached a rough example. Sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for. Took my best guess. --Daniel

Kevin Dixon

Daniel, What I have is after each question I show the user the correct answer. Without using the review button. Then if you put in another slide after your results slide, I need to be able to get to that slide. I'm thinking I may have to default to using the review quiz button even though I really don't want to. Thank you very much though.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Kevin,

Could you add your own correct/incorrect check mark and banner to the existing feedback layers within the question itself, and therefore not need/use the results slide? You could then set the continue button on each layer to jump to the slide after the results slide (assuming you don't want them to see the results slide)? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.