Results Slide does not work

Mar 07, 2023

I added two quiz questions and tried to add the generic modern results slide. I got an error from Storyline when I tried to add the modern results slide. Then I copied the results slide (modern) from a module that was working but in review and after publishing, the results slide would never be produced. I checked all the settings and in the question slides, the results slide dropdown indicated "None" and I couldn't select the actual results. Then I deleted this slide and added another template results slide and checked the settings of the question slides. The settings indicated the correct results slide, but after publishing (to Review) the results slide was never produced.

I think it may have to do with the fact that i originally exported the question and results slides from another module that did work and then I changed the questions. No matter how I configure the settings of the question or the results slides, even recreating the triggers manually the results slide(s) won't work. Can anyone help? The subject module is in the Review site at https://360.articulate.com/review/content/34534a11-2326-4028-8e10-13b0c4a31cfc/review

5 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi James, 

Thanks so much for reaching out! 

I’m sorry to hear that you’re running into this issue with your results slide not displaying correctly when viewing your course. I understand how frustrating that can be.

I took a look at your Review link, and I’m running into the same issue where you cannot advance to the Results slide. Thanks so much for sharing that with us! I’ve tried replicating this on my end, and I am not experiencing this. Here is a quick Peek. I have also had success uploading this to Review 360. 

Have you tried rebuilding this in a new .story project file? I’d be curious to know if that changes the behavior of the results slide.

Perhaps we need to start back at how you’re adding the results slide. It could just be a matter of double-checking the triggers you have included. Here is an article that walks through the steps of adding a results slide to your course for your reference:

In order to assist you better, could you please provide the error message you were receiving from Storyline as well as the project files (the current file and the results slide you are looking to export)? I’d like to take a closer look at your setup in order to assist you further! You can share in this thread or privately in a support case!

Jose Tansengco

Hi James, 

In the 'Results_Add_Error2.png' screenshot that you shared, can I ask what question slides / settings were you expecting to see here? 

Since the behavior you're encountering is file specific, it would also be very helpful for us if we could have a copy of your project file for testing. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!