Results Slide - Need Help

Oct 07, 2019

Hello,

I am trying to set up my results slide so that if a user passes, they can review the quiz results with both options checked in the trigger wizard: Show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing AND Review only incorrect questions. However, when a user fails, I want them to be able to Review only incorrect questions, but NOT Show correct/incorrect responses when reviewing. For some reason, even if the buttons are on two different slide layers and even if I create a new button for the same action, the checkboxes are marked the same for both buttons no matter how many times I try to differentiate the two. Does anyone know a workaround for this?

Thanks!
- Hiba

3 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hi Hiba,

I am happy to help! 

How are your questions set up at the moment? Is there a question bank in use? 

With the Review Only Incorrect Questions box checked, you should only see the incorrect questions when reviewing. With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll share my findings and delete it when finished troubleshooting.

Hiba Ismeail

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, the questions are set up in a question bank. I will send you the project file via the private upload now (it is for a client project). What I am ultimately looking for is that if a user fails the knowledge assessment, I want them to be able to review the questions they answered incorrectly, without seeing the correct answers. However, when a user passes the knowledge assessment and may have still answered a few questions wrong, I want them to be able to review the questions they answered incorrectly, with the correct answers shown. Thank you in advance for your help! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.