Resume functionality within Drupal website
I am creating a few courses for a client and they have built a website from which to launch and track the courses. The courses work perfectly in Scormcloud, but the client is having an issue on their site. They asked if I might be able to get some help from the community. Any insight would be much appreciated.
Here's what they wrote:
Issue: We are having trouble getting our Articulate course to resume when it is viewed within our website, which is built in Drupal.
What we see:
* Resume functionality works when the course is uploaded to Scormcloud
* Resume functionality doesn't work when disabled by course creators, or automatically when the course is uploaded to a LMS
What we think is happening:
We think that the course is setting a cookie that is successfully read in when the course is uploaded to Scormcloud, but when disabled by course creators, or automatically when the course is uploaded to a LMS (like Drupal), it is not read because the course is expecting to get information from Drupal.
* Is our diagnosis correct?
* If so, what information is Articulate expecting to get back from the website?
* Is there a way to enable "resume" functionality that is independent of the LRS/website in which the Captivate file is played?