Review 360 - Error

Feb 21, 2020

Hello,

I published a course in review 360, Unfortunately I’m encountering an error, about half way through the course ( slide 10). I’m not able to move forward though the course. Attached is a screenshot of the error, I re-exported the course in review again, and encountered the same issue. I’m fairly new to Storyline and instructional design. Any advice/tips of what might be causing the issue would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

7 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Athra,

Sorry to hear you're encountering this error! Do you also experience this when you preview the course in Storyline? It looks like you may be getting stuck on a slide layer, but I would like to check the file to make sure.

Are you comfortable with sharing your .story file for testing? You can share it publicly here, or privately with our support engineers. We'll delete it when we nail down what's going on!

Ren Gomez

Hi Athra,

Absolutely! And thanks for sharing your file. When I preview slide 10 on its own I don't run into any issues, but when I try to transition from slide 9, I kept running into the three dots.

It looks like you have quite a few triggers unassigned in slide 9 for each layer, and when I disabled them, I was able to transition seamlessly. If you don't need them, feel free to delete and you should be good to go!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.