Storyline 360 Vertical Lines on Far Right When Showing in Review 360

Feb 19, 2021

Hello,

I’ve created a module in the latest version (January 2021) of Storyline 360. I’m noticing some vertical lines on the far right of the screen when previewing it in Review 360 or on the web. The lines do not appear if the menu on the left is open. Please see the screenshot below. This only seems to be an issue on the first few slides. I appreciate your advice on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

John

4 Replies
Becca Levan
Hi there John!

Thanks for attaching a screenshot and the browser details! So sorry those pesky lines show up on some of your slides when viewing the course in Review 360 or any website when using Chrome.

Do you mind trying the steps listed below?
  • Make sure Chrome is running the most up-to-date version — Version 88.0.4324.192 for Mac and 88.0.4324.190 for Windows.
  • We’ve recently released Storyline 360 Update 49 — so let’s have you follow these update steps to see if this fixes the issue!
  • Can you try publishing a new project to Review 360 and see if the lines appear there as well? Here’s what I’m seeing on my end: Test Project.
If you still see lines in Review 360 when using Chrome, do you mind sharing your file here so we can investigate? Or, if you’re more comfortable, you can share it privately here!
John Zivi

Hi Becca, thanks for your reply and suggestions. I updated my Storyline 360 with the current version and published the project again in Review 360. I'm still seeing the lines in Review 360 (again, only on the first few slides); however, I also just uploaded the file our test LMS (Saba) and did not notice the same issue. Would you still like to see a sample?  

Thanks.

John