Scaling issue over 100%

Oct 23, 2020

Hello,

I started working in Storyline 360 today and noticed that the entire program is blurry which makes it look like a 1990s program. Research answered the question that changing the scaling setting in the desktop settings would alleviate the issue, which it did, but now the program is so small that the font seems like it is size 3. From other stuff I've read, there is no fix coming from Articulates end except changing the scaling. Can anyone help if I missed something?

Scaling at 100% makes the program look impossibly small to do any productive work!

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi Jarred!

Thanks for those helpful clues, and you're right.

There's an open bug in Storyline where the UI looks blurry if using a screen resolution and DPI of more than 100%. I'll share your experience with my team and notify you of any changes.

Because your resolution and scaling settings are already at 100% and the UI is still tiny, this is a great opportunity for our Support Engineers to step in!

An email from the team should land in your inbox shortly. We'll see you there!

Jessica Ward

Hello! 
I've just run into this problem myself. I need my screen resolution scaled up. I've temporarily dealt with the problem by setting a custom scaling of 100% just for Storyline, but as Jarred mentioned, it's TINY and very difficult to use. This is an accessibility issue! Has any progress been made here?