SCORM

Nov 13, 2014

Hello,

I have created a SCORM project for use inside of Moodle. My Question is when you open the Scorm project there are 2 tabs, one for the Storyline and one for "Reports", Can I hide the Reports tab?

Thank you,

Mike

4 Replies
Dan Marsden

The reports tab only appears to users with the Moodle capability "mod/scorm:viewreport" - which is usually teachers and admins by default. (students don't see this tab) -if you don't want Moodle teacher accounts to be able to view the students reports you could remove that capability from the teacher role.

"Preview" mode can be disabled in the scorm settings in Moodle but "review" mode is a mode that occurs when a SCORM attempt is complete and the user re-enters the same attempt without selecting to generate a new attempt. You can avoid this mode by setting the Moodle setting "force new attempt" to yes but there are some known issues with older versions of Moodle so make sure you are running a recent stable release.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.