scorm 2014, survey report

Mar 10, 2023

I embed a survey slide with comment in Articulate storyline, when I export it to scorm 2014, I couldn't retrieve the survey result. I contacted my LMS administrator, they want me to ask you. I post the survey result slide along with my test result slide. Is there anything wrong with it? how do I get the comment to post in the report as well?

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Adeline,

Thanks for reaching out! 

It looks like you have multiple Result Slides in your project file. Storyline 360 can only report one Result Slide to an LMS. The quiz result slide that executes its “submit results” trigger first is the one that gets tracked and scored in your LMS/LRS. You can check out this article to learn more: 

Try adding your survey question slide to the test result slide to see if this helps.

Adeline Brewer

I tried that. I only use one result slide, and I posted the survey result to the test result slide. The LMS only reported the test result not the survey result.

[cid:image001.png@01D95801.282400C0]
Adeline Brewer
Instructional Designer

Cell (817) 691-2189
HavePurpose.com

This email, any attachment thereto, and the information therein may contain privileged or otherwise legally protected confidential or proprietary information and communications of Purpose Financial Inc., or its subsidiaries. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are prohibited from using, distributing, or publishing this email, any attachments, or information contained therein. Please report any misdirected emails by calling 864.515.5600 and permanently delete this email and any copies thereof.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Adeline, 

I did a quick test using a True/False slide, a survey question slide, and a graded Result Slide and I can confirm that these interactions were recorded by our LMS. 

Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at how its setup? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Also, your contact information came through as well. This Peek video will show you how to edit it out if you’d like!