Screencast - Export Frame, Edit It, Insert as Background, It comes in bigger
Please be patient - I'm new to Storyline :).
I'm working in Storyline 2 with recordings. These were recorded using the Storyline 2 Record Screen functionality.
I have a lot of screens where I need to edit the original image. To do so, I'm
- Accessing Capture Action Fine Tuning
- Right clicking the frame, clicking Save Frame at Project Size, and saving the frame to my hard drive.
- Editing the frame with image editing software
- Making the edited frame the background (Properties, Format Background, Picture or text fill, navigate to edited frame file)
- Deleting the screen recording
When I do this, the imported frame is larger (screen space wise) than the frame I exported. Why is that? How do I fix that?
I appreciate your help. Thanks!