Sequencing markers in a 360 image in Storyline 360

Nov 29, 2023

Hello,

I am creating a course where the learner will go inside a library searching for learning materials. I created clickable markers for each content. I would like to learner to go in a certain sequence. I have 2 options: Free Navigation and Guided Tour. With Free Navigation, the learner can see all the markers and open them in any order. With Guided Tour, the learner is allowed to only follow the sequence I created for them, however the markers open up before the learner clicks on the marker. I don't like the fact that the learner is not looking for the markers and clicking on them. Is there a way under Free Navigation to disable markers until the previous one is visited? The Change Status trigger is not available in the 360 image view. 

Thank you,

Mira

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Mira, 

There isn't a built-in way to modify the behavior of markers in a 360° image. 'Free navigation' will always allow learners to view markers in any order, and the 'Guided tour' will always open markers automatically.

I'll let members of the community who are experts at Javascript chime in to see if there is a solution available that they could share!