Set "Review Results" to ONLY review Incorrect answers

Jan 17, 2019

I tried set up the new review incorrect quiz questions for my quiz but there's a problem. The Trigger Wizard window for the Review Button does not have the "Review only incorrect questions" option (please see attachment).
The same goes for the Retry Button. The "Reset only incorrect questions" option is not there.

Any idea why?

11 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Mark,

While the Retry button will take you back to the first slide in the quiz, it should only appear for a split second before it jumps to the first incorrect question.

What triggers are associated with the Retry button on your result slide? 

With your permission, I'd be happy to have a closer look at your file. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Jen Hughes

This thread has been very helpful, however I'm going to jump on here and add a different twist. I am using the Review Results Trigger with the "Review only Incorrect Questions" option enabled. For some reason though, it shows incorrect AND correct answers when I click the Review button. Everything else seems to be working as I'd like, but I cannot get this to function properly. I'm on version  3.30.19518.0

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.