SharePoint / Mobile Player / "Cannot Access Content"
- I published a Storyline module without HTML5 but with iOS (I want to test the mobile player).
- I loaded the Storyline output to our company's SharePoint intranet site.
- I send myself via email a link to the iOS file for my Storyline module.
- The mobile player launches but quickly states "Cannot Access Content".
- In our case, we are using Junos Pulse to join our company's VPN. When I use my iPad to view one of my SharePoint site's I do need to enter my username/password.
NOTE - I am able to view the Storyline content using my iPad's mobile browser. The issue is only with the mobile player.
1) Why am I encountering this error - "cannot access content"?
2) What can I do to resolve this issue?
PS We use Junos Pulse to gain access to our VPN via an iPad.