Single Sign On Errors with last update (Build 3.79.30921.0)

Sep 13, 2023

I am experiencing a sign-on error ever since I updated Articulate 360 to the latest build since Sept 5, 2023.

When I go sign onto Articulate 360, I am presented with the "Sign In" pop-up window which looks a little strange. I am not sure if it is missing the email and password fields but even when I click on sign in it takes me to the web browser login screen.

After I sign on using the web browser, it doesn't authenticate it on the pop-up sign on window and it asks me to "Start Over."

I have done this about 5 times and it doesn't go through.

I have tried using Ingognito, uninstalling and then re-installing Articulate 360, and even turning my firewall off.

This is on Windows 10 and I never had any issue before this.

PLEASE HELP!

1 Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Six Senses!

It sounds like you've run into some issues when trying to sign into Articulate 360. Sorry if this has been slowing you down!

Thank you for sharing the screenshots as well as the troubleshooting steps you've implemented so far. I've opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can look into this further. You're in excellent hands working one-on-one with them and they should be getting in touch shortly!