SL360: Can't get results slide to advance to summary slide

Aug 24, 2018

Hi everyone.  I desperately need help by 8/24.  I've created a course with an assessment and results slide.  Also, rather than end with the results slide, I included a summary slide to reiterate some key points and to let them know what to expect during the next phase of their learning journey.  However, when I hit 'Next' on the results slide, it won't advance.  I get the scrolling circle (which seems to last forever) and then nothing.  My trigger to jump to this slide is in place.  Any thoughts on what I am doing incorrectly?

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Kimberlee and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the behavior you are seeing as well as the troubleshooting steps you've looked at. Sounds like you covered the obvious, but I'd be glad to help you out.

I'm curious to know if you are able to preview the summary slide alone? If not, I'd advise re-creating this slide as that may be causing the issue you are seeing.

If so, would you be able to share your .story file so that we can take a look and help you out with this?

If you cannot share here in the forums, you are welcome to share here privately.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.