SL360 Multiple response question template: How to not allow selection of certain answer combinations

Nov 17, 2017

Ugh. I'm done fighting with this and am coming to the community for help. I have a questionnaire-type SL360 file for use in identifying which healthcare training learners need to complete based on their answers.

In this file, learners select whether they are in patient care or non-patient care roles (got that one). In the next question, they answer whether they also work at one or more of the following three facilities, with the fourth answer being "None."

If the learner selects "None" AND also selects one or more of the facilities, I want a layer to pop up instructing them to review and change their selection.

So far I've been unable to make that happen with variables -- it only works when all three facilities and None are selected. I've played with the conditions and don't seem to be able to select the right combination to get the layer to pop up if one facility + None or two facilities + None are selected.

Any ideas?

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.