SL360: Pick Many Quiz Slide w/Customized feedback and checkbox state change

Jul 24, 2017

Hi,

I am trying to create a self-check question in SL360. The users have to pick the two correct answers out of 4 total.

In addition, depending on which options they select, I want to give customized feedback to help them learn.

And, so they won't get frustrated, I'd like to change the state of each wrong answer to a custom state I call WrongAnswer.

I cannot get it to work each time, and I'm not sure why. I think it may have something to do with the order of the triggers. Can you guys help?

THANKS!

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Tricia,

Your answers were set to shuffle - so the A and B checkboxes on slide 1 were not always in the A and B location. I modified that so that they didn't shuffle and then it seemed to work as expected.

I also noticed the wrong answer state when I selected incorrectly but it didn't seem as obvious to me that it was because I was wrong....the greyed out state wasn't incredibly noticeable. Especially since I could select the box again. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.