6 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi Erin, 

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear that you've run into this snag.

We just released a new update to Storyline 360 today (Build 3.86.32028.0)

I'd recommend updating Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you are still running into this issue with the trigger icons after installing the latest update. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Erin Vincent

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, reinstalled C++ files, chatting with four different help desk folks and I still cannot download a prior version of SL 360 and continue to receive this error message every time I try to access the results slide in any project with the most recent version of SL 360 dated 3/18/24. I even opened an empty project and imported the slides and received the same error. Please advise. At this point I cannot access any of my 700+ projects. 

Steven Benassi

Hi Erin!

So sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

I see that you've opened a support case that my colleague John Carlo is handling. I've updated your case with the feedback, and troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.

Steven Benassi

Hi Erin!

I'm sorry to hear you're still being affected by this issue!

Reviewing your support case, it looks like a follow-up e-mail was sent on 03-28-24. Is there a chance it was diverted to a SPAM/junk folder? One of our senior support engineers is currently looking into this setback and will be reaching out to you again shortly.

Please let us know if you are still not receiving the correspondence. Thank you!