Slide masters

Mar 04, 2014

Hi Support

1. I have created a question bank

2. I have created a scene. On the last page I have added a page which draws upon the question bank.

3. I want to be able to change the look and feel of these pages eg move the question and multiple choice answers I am trying to use slide masters .. and am using the question layout. I can get the background imagery to changebut the text layout remains in the same place .. hope this all makes sense.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Richard,

You're looking to move the placement of the question and answers themselves? Are you setting all the questions up to look the same? If so, you could use the slide master layout for questions, and then you'll need to reapply that to existing slides in your project. You could also make modifications to the individual question slides themselves. If things are not behaving as expected you may also want to look into the formatting options for the text boxes (are they set to autofit text and therefore changing the behavior you've set up on the master?)

If you're still having difficulty it may be easier to point you in the right direction if you want to share a sample file here and some directions on how you'd like it to display. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.