Slider issues

Jun 28, 2017

Hi All, 

I'm using a slider to show different layers as the user moves the slider to it's next position and back. I'm having two issues with this: 

When the slider is placed in the last position it sticks and doesn't want to move back...eventually with some excessive clicking it does move back. 

The other issue is that the slider jumps a few positions when clicked on so as soon as the user tries to 'get hold' of the slider it jumps a few layers. 

Anyone else come across these issues? 

10 Replies
Louis Wilkinson

Hey Alyssa, 

I'm using Storyline 2 and there is an update available which I'm downloading now. 

I'm seeing the issue happen in the preview...I've uploaded the slide to tempshare but I can't even get the slider to move in this output?

I'm sure I've set this up incorrectly  as it is the first time using a slider in this way but can't figure out what I've done wrong...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/tempshare-stage.storyline.articulate.com/sto_1bjpeqgl8tt7ooe1i9tq24urp9/story_html5.html

Wendy Farmer

Hi Louis

the flash version works fine but you're right the slider doesn't move in the html5 output in a supported browser (Chrome). I tried both options 'when user drags' and 'when user releases' but neither worked. I wasn't aware this was an issue but maybe there is  - you should log a support case with Articulate and upload the file you attached here. Perhaps someone else in the community knows a fix.

Sorry I couldn't be more help

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.