Slider Issues

May 20, 2016

All the tutorials and examples I've seen show the control of the slider being quite easily set up using the slider tool property boxes.  My slider won't behave in the way the properties are set.  I even imported an example from the Hero's website and this worked fine until I changed the end and step properties.  It then wouldn't work properly even when reset to the initial values.  With Start 0, End 5, Initial 0, and Step 1.  On clicking on the slider it jumps in 3 stages to 2, 4, 5.  Any ideas this is driving me crazy.

5 Replies
David Medcalf

Will do.

David Medcalf | Networked Learning Executive | Centre for Customised Executive Development | Cranfield School of Management |
?+44(0)1234 754358| ? www.cranfieldCCED.info | [Description: twitter-bird-gap] @cranfieldcced

Financial Times Ranking 2015 - Customised Executive Development
Top 10 in the world for 3 consecutive years

[SoMVICCEDsig]

Cranfield Management Development Limited, Registered in England and Wales, Registration number: 2760241
Registered Office Address: Wharley End, Cranfield, Bedford MK43 0AL

Cranfield Management Development Limited disclaimer: This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended only for the named addressee. If you are not the named addressee, please accept our apology, notify the sender immediately and then delete the email. We request that you do not disclose, use, copy or distribute any information within it. Any opinions expressed are not necessarily the corporate view of Cranfield Management Development Limited. This email is not intended to be contractually binding unless specifically stated and the sender is an authorised Cranfield Management Development Limited signatory. Whilst we have taken steps to ensure that this email and all attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.