Software simulation

Dec 22, 2013

I am building a software simulation and everthing works great except that I don't know how to capture the roll over interactions.  Basically the software has a feature to add filters to analyze data.  When the user mouses over each category, a green (+) or red (-) appears and disappears after the mouse moves.  This process continues for as many filters the user may select.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If it helps i can attach a screen capture.

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ben and welcome to Heroes!

Are you inserting this as a video on a single slide, or as step by step slides? The rollover behavior should be captured through the video on a single slide element, but when capturing it for a step by step slide, the behavior of clicks and if you need to scroll in your browser window but not the roll over behavior. If you're looking to do it as a step by step slide, you'll need to use a method mentioned by Dennis and layer those on top of an video clip of the roll over behavior. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.