Storyline 2 crashing

Mar 08, 2017

HELP!  Over the past 3 days, I am not able to publish ANYTHING--Storyline keeps crashing!  I have restarted my computer, reinstalled the software, cleaned up my hard drive...everything I can think of.  Nothing has worked.  I have deadlines and unhappy clients.  What can I do???

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Yikes! Let's see if we can get this sorted out! 

Are you publishing your projects to your local hard drive? If everything checks out there, give these troubleshooting steps a try. If that doesn't help, reach out to our Support Engineers here. They're available 24/7 to assist, and they'll work with you one-on-one to get you up and running again. Keep me posted, and be sure to let me know your case number if you decide to open one so I can follow along. :)

Katie L.

Yes, I am using files on my local hard drive and publishing to same.  I'd already found that article and tried those steps.  I opened a case and submitted one of the files I've been trying to publish and all they were able to tell me was that they were able to publish it without problems.  I did create a test file that I was able to publish, but I still can't publish either of the files that my clients are waiting on.  And the test file is significantly larger than the files I need to publish, so I've ruled that out as well.

I've also tried importing the slides into a new project, and that didn't work either.  I'm at a loss.

The case number is 01032077. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.