Storyline 3 and Storyline 360 system requirements

May 23, 2018

I'm looking at the system requirements for both Storyline 3 and Storyline 360 and there don't appear to be any differences. We are currently using Storyline 2 and looking to upgrade later this year. I asked my team to evaluate both versions of the software and they found that on occasion Storyline 360 would crash - they didn't experience any issues with Storyline 3. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm wondering if Storyline 3 is more resource hungry and we need higher spec laptops. 

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Kate,

The system requirements and memory behavior would be the same between those two versions of Storyline, but the big difference is that with Storyline 360 you have access to all of Articulate 360. That includes tools like Review, Content Library and Articulate Live Webinars. 

I know a few folks ran into odd performance issues where Storyline would crash, and our team is happy to work one on one with you to investigate that! Reach out to them here. 

Kate White
Ashley Terwilliger

d memory behavior would be the same between those two versions of Storyline, but the big difference is that with Storyline 360 you have access to all of Articulate 360. That includes tools like Review, C

Thanks Ashley. I'll have a play with it myself and reach out to the team if I come across any issues. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.