Storyline 3 fails to download with error code 800C0005

Aug 21, 2018

I have now attempted to download Storyline 3   Three times and on each occasion I get the same error message. I am unsure what is wrong?

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Steve! I checked in on your case this morning, and I see that you have now successfully installed Storyline 3 -- that's great news!

It looks like you have Storyline 2 and Storyline 3 installed side by side. Storyline 3 is likely the default version that will open your files. If you want to open a file in Storyline 2 now, you can do one of the following:

• Right-click the file, select Open With, and select Storyline 2.

-OR-
  • Open Storyline 2, click Browse for More on the bottom left, and locate the file on your local hard drive.

I hope that helps!

Steve Bunting

Hi

Thank you for that, I was getting worried I would not be able to access if we don't buy Storyline 3. We have 1 scorm package which was built in Storyline 2 but some of our users are using laptops with Windows 10 and the organisation will NOT install flash. The course will not load on these computers. I have republished now and they do work in Storyline 3.

Thanks

Steve

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.