Storyline 360

Mar 26, 2019

We just recorded voice over little over total of 5 minutes for 5 slides and trying to save the file but taking forever. This is not happening to me, all my team members who have 360 storyline are having same issue. As of now, waiting for over 15 minutes but still loading... 

5 Replies
Kumiko Kono

Is the file saved directly to the C: drive, or is it on a shared/network drive?

> Now, I am saving both network and desktop since I could open the files quite few times. 

Are you able to preview the entire project?

> Can't open the file so can't open any slide

Can you cancel the save and choose to Save As with a different name?

> yes I did but can't open either

Kumiko Kono

Hi,

I sent an email previously and here is the question and issue our team are having:

We’re currently saving the files to both network and desktop to be safe and somehow same file and saved at same time but space memories are complety different..
What is this happening?
In my case, even desk top file has less memory space but has most updated version and network file is not ….

My team members are having same issue like me and I see the same topic in forum but not clear answer was posted there.
Please advise us.

Desktop
[cid:image001.png@01D4E628.0488C6E0]

Network file
[cid:image002.png@01D4E62F.17823E50]

Thank you,

Crystal Horn

Thanks for that information, Kumiko. We recommend saving directly to your C: drive from Storyline 360, and then backing the file up to a network drive.

Let's get you connected with our support team to help answer these questions about how this file is behaving. I'll open a case and send you a confirmation email.

In the meantime, another option to try will be to open a new file in Storyline 360, and attempt to import the slides from the faulty project.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.