Storyline 360 and html5

Dec 05, 2017

Hello, 

I have been facing this problem from many days ago, i made a trial mode and step-by-step screen recording but when I publish my story in hml5 : the result is a mess, the media is always running at the beginning of every slide, even when I wanted to force the media to start at a specified time: doesn't work ,

I tried also to publish it in Flash and it worked fine but our client insists on being the stories published and delivered with html5.

I don't know but I think it' s a problem on Storyline 360.

2 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Asma,

We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is how we fixed an issue where hint captions could display at the wrong time in view-mode screen recordings in HTML5 output.

Use the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application to install the update - more details here.

Note: This issues is fixed in Storyline 360, and will be available in Storyline 3 upon release of the next update - date TBD. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.