Storyline 360 blurry content after last update

Jan 24, 2020

Hello

Since the last update for SL360 I've had issues with blurry content in published output.

When content enters the stage, everything starts out blurry until rescaling the browser window. Whenever the window is scaled, whether it's up/down or back to the same size, the blurriness fixes itself.

This also affects content entering the stage after rescaling.

Attached an example. The text before the red line entered before rescaling the window. The text after the red line entered after and still appears blurry.

7 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Benjamin and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for contacting us to share that you're experiencing blurry content in your project file.

• Is there animation applied to the text when you are experiencing the blurriness?

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file (just point me to the slide you referenced) to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Katie Riggio

Thanks for sharing a sample with us for a closer look, Benjamin!

The behavior in the file matches an open issue where text appears blurry when an animation is applied to it. 

Removing the animation is the only workaround we know of at this point, but we'll let you know if we hear of another option. I'll also include your experience in this bug's report so we can notify you of any changes in its status

Let me know if there's anything else I can do. I'm happy to help!

Katie Riggio

Hi there, Paul!

This is still an open issue with our team, but we promise to jump back to this discussion as soon as we have more details—progress-wise or suitable workarounds!

If you're able to share an affected .story file with us, we're happy to have a thorough look at the quality and offer tailored guidance. You can use the link below to send in the project privately.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.