Storyline 360 Characters

Dec 04, 2019

I need a variety of characters to build scenarios and the current selection won't work. I need to create a discussion with a call center rep and a customer on the phone. Am I missing someplace where I can access more characters or does anyone know where I can get more characters? 

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hey there, Sarah. Great question!

Each illustrated character has a pose where they are holding a phone at a desk (with/without a computer). Also, Mitchell and Mary from the photographic character section have a headset like they are at a call center. 

I created this short recording on how to locate those folks!

Also, this link lists all of the Content Library 360 characters and this article covers working with their expressions and poses.

Let me know if that helps!

Sarah Rarog

Thank you, but those are characters that can represent an agent I need customers and not on a head set on a phone. The content Library has templates built with characters that are not available in the library, why? There is a very small selection of characters to use and it's so frustrating and causing my projects to take longer.

I'm having to go to clip art to build an office scenes and scenes of a customers at home. There has to be a better way of doing this.

Sarah Rarog
Patient Line Training Quality Analyst
2450 S Peoria St
Aurora, CO 80014
O

C

Sarah.Rarog@uchealth.org
uchealth.org

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.